Monday 5 January 2009

UPDATE

I did not get the final filming done before the term was over, since both actors were still busy, I instead focused on perfecting the editing of the footage I had so far. This gave me a chance to really try and construct the video, so that I could plan exactly what shots I would need to create a narrative that works.

I spoke to Carmen during the holidays, and have organised and finalised to shoot her tomorrow. Since it is an outdoor shoot, I have to rely upon the weather being good, as if it rains we cannot shoot, and this is the only time that I will be able to.

In order to stick to the deadline, I will be editing after I film Carmen and staying after school the following day to finish her putting together her piece.

I will be filming Jermaine on Thursday morning, and will spend any free time editing and constructing the whole piece together, as this will be the last of the filming.

No comments: