Monday 3 November 2008

FILMING


Before the half-term, I started filming some scenes and shooting one of my actors. It was successful as I got a variety of different camera angles.

The main focus was to get several shots of the background scenery e.g. trees blowing and leaves falling. The background is important as it reflects the character's mood, so I used a worms eye view of the camera looking up towards the trees. I am trying to create as much movement as possible, so that the video is appealing to my target audience.

I did face a few difficulties with clothing as the male actor was supposed to wear a hat to cover his face but he did not bring one in. There was also an issue with the clothing, as I had thought of something more formal. I did however shoot many Close-ups, so I might be able to get away with the clothing issue for now.

I have organised another date to shoot the female character and since all filming will be taking place within the school grounds, there will not an issue of getting permission beforehand.

My teachers are aware of my shooting schedule, and know when I will require equipment such as the tracks and crane.

No comments: