Wednesday 5 November 2008

PLANNING OF FILMING

I have spoken to my female actor today about filming some of her scenes tomorrow.

It is important that her clothing is right to depict her character, who sees herself as an individual and in esentially in her own world. So she will be bringing in a dress and high heels for the outdoor shots. This will emphasise her sexual appeal, and that she is an untouchable character, who has an affect upon the opposite sex.

As the main focus of the filming tomorrow is the dance sequence in the drama hall, she will be bringing in a leotard, black tights and red ballet shoes to dance in.

I wanted to use a spotlight so that the dancing looks more artistic and highlighting the idea of fantasy. One of my teachers may be able to arrange a spotlight with the drama technician.

I will be doing the female actor's make-up and hair and I will come in early to organise the layout of the drama hall.

I am very much prepared to film as I have created a storyboard and shot list. However in terms of time-management I do not believe I will get everything filmed to tomorrow. I do not want to rush my filming and want to get as many angels as possible, so I will take my time and hopefully organise another date if any filming is left over.

The weather may be an issue as it might rain, so in terms of the outdoor filming it may not be possible to film if it does. This is because I have already filmed the motif and symbolism shots of the leaves and the lighting will not be the same if it rains too heavily. I believe that I am on track and will hopefully be able to produce some good footage tomorrow.

No comments: